Meaning of with patience in English
Definitions1. in a patient manner
- « he patiently played with the child »
- « I've always been a person with patience, and I don't like to force things. » Harry Shum, Jr.
- « And I love that even in the toughest moments, when we're all sweating it - when we're worried that the bill won't pass, and it seems like all is lost - Barack never lets himself get distracted by the chatter and the noise. Just like his grandmother, he just keeps getting up and moving forward... with patience and wisdom, and courage and grace. » Michelle Obama
- « It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. » Julius Caesar
- « There is no road too long to the man who advances deliberately and without undue haste there are no honors too distant to the man who prepares himself for them with patience. » Jean de la Bruyere
- « I'm terrible with patience. » Katherine Heigl