Meaning of tactics in English
Definitions1. the branch of military science dealing with detailed maneuvers to achieve objectives set by strategy
- « Tactics, fitness, stroke ability, adaptability, experience, and sportsmanship are all necessary for winning. » Fred Perry
- « Just as the police review their operational tactics, so we in the Home Office will review the powers available to the police. » Theresa May
- « I do support artists standing by their beliefs and walking with integrity. We have to find a better way to commercially exploit music while giving artists their proper respect. This cannot be done while taking their contributions for granted or trying to control the scope of their growth and power through threats and fear tactics. » Lauryn Hill
- « Perhaps the single most important element in mastering the techniques and tactics of racing is experience. But once you have the fundamentals, acquiring the experience is a matter of time. » Greg LeMond
- « Drones can be a highly effective way of dealing with high-priority targets, but they should not become the drug of choice for an administration that is afraid to use successful, legal and safe tactics of the past. » Jose A. Rodriguez, Jr.