Meaning of one hundred in English
Classifying Adjectiveone hundred
Definitions1. being ten more than ninety
- « I like somebody who's not so crazy but likes to have a good time... and who is thoughtful and kind and easy to laugh with. Somebody you can just be yourself with one hundred and fifty percent. » Kate Bosworth
- « A child's education should begin at least one hundred years before he is born. » Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
- « They wanted me to play more sports because they were acutely sensitive to their children being one hundred percent American, and they believed that all Americans played sports and loved sports. » Martin Lewis Perl
- « You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave - win or lose. » Gordie Howe
- « There are one hundred men seeking security to one able man who is willing to risk his fortune. » J. Paul Getty