Meaning of linked in English
Definitions1. connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
- « I realized women and humor were linked very closely. » Craig Ferguson
- « Old age is always wakeful as if, the longer linked with life, the less man has to do with aught that looks like death. » Herman Melville
- « It has long been known for sure that the sight of tasty food makes a hungry man's mouth water also lack of appetite has always been regarded as an undesirable phenomenon, from which one might conclude that appetite is essentially linked with the process of digestion. » Ivan Pavlov
- « The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together. » Saadi
- « Economic prosperity and quality education for our children are inexorably linked. » Jon Huntsman, Jr.