Meaning of interestingly in English
Definitions1. in an interesting manner
- « when he ceases to be just interestingly neurotic and...gets locked up- Time »
- « My parents had a great marriage. Interestingly, it made it harder for me in relationships because I knew what a good relationship looked like. » Candace Bushnell
- « Translation is an interestingly different way to be involved both with poetry and with the language that I've found myself living in much of the time. I think the two feed each other. » Marilyn Hacker
- « Jewelry and pins have been worn throughout history as symbols of power, sending messages. Interestingly enough, it was mostly men who wore the jewelry in various times, and obviously crowns were part of signals that were being sent throughout history by people of rank. » Madeleine Albright
- « It's too bad that one has to conceive of sports as being the only arena where risks are, for all of life is risk exercise. That's the only way to live more freely, and more interestingly. » William Sloane Coffin, Jr.