Meaning of in that in English
Definitions1. (formal) in or into that thing or place
- « they can read therein what our plans are »
- « Everyone is interested in war, in that people don't want it to happen. I'm much more interested in peace than in war but it's important to understand why we fight. » Michael Morpurgo
- « All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small. » Lao Tzu
- « Mind you, Roman Holiday - which is kind of a romantic comedy - is one of my favorite films, and I think Audrey Hepburn is absolutely phenomenal in that movie. » Ellen Page
- « I was asked to do a test commercial shoot for an Apple product which didn't mean much to me at the time. Some music player that holds all your songs. Sounded cool to me and I never gave up an opportunity to work, especially with the possibility of it turning into a national commercial. Coolest job I did in that time. » Harry Shum, Jr.
- « Even when my parents were together, they both had to travel and work, and it wasn't like they had nine-to-five jobs. In that way, it wasn't a normal family life. » Georgia Jagger