Meaning of good manners in English
- « Good manners sometimes means simply putting up with other people's bad manners. » H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- « The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones. » Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- « Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use. » Emily Post
- « A car is useless in New York, essential everywhere else. The same with good manners. » Mignon McLaughlin
- « The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any. » Fred Astaire