Meaning of dressed(p) in English
- « Don't ever know who you may meet, or just because a person may not be dressed up all fancy, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know who you're gonna meet in life. So that's why I look at everybody as equal. Can't just judge. I treat everybody with respect. Every man. » Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- « In history people dressed much better than we do today. » Vivienne Westwood
- « Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to a job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it. » Ellen Goodman
- « You're never fully dressed without a smile. » Martin Charnin
- « When two kids are being completely berserk, and they're naked and throwing food around, sometimes I just let it go because I can see a future where they're going to be dressed, and they're going to be at school. So I kind of let stuff go sometimes. » Louis C. K.