Meaning of creatively in English
Definitions1. in a creative manner
- « she solved the problem creatively »
- « We must use time creatively. » Martin Luther King, Jr.
- « The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can. » Paul Kurtz
- « I try not to put anything political on the forefront of what I'm trying to do creatively. At the same time, I do think it's wonderful when I hear people say that it's inspirational that I'm an Indian woman on camera. My life is very diverse, and my friends are a diverse group of people. » Mindy Kaling
- « Making movies is not rocket science. It's about relationships and communication and strangers coming together to see if they can get along harmoniously, productively, and creatively. That's a challenge. When it works, it's fantastic and will lift you up. When it doesn't work, it's almost just as fascinating. » Julia Roberts
- « The public has an appetite for anything about imagination - anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible. » Steven Spielberg