Meaning of abiding in English
- « an abiding belief »
- « imperishable truths »
- « There's no abiding success without commitment. » Tony Robbins
- « No art form points like poetry to this originality of language as to its essential and abiding concern. » Thomas Harrison
- « Only on paper has humanity yet achieved glory, beauty, truth, knowledge, virtue, and abiding love. » George Bernard Shaw
- « The great and abiding lesson of American history, particularly the cold war, is that the engine of capitalism, the individual, is mightier than any collective. » Rand Paul
- « I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book. » Joseph Smith, Jr.