Meaning of 88 in English
Definitions1. being eight more than eighty
- « Citizens, thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am 88 years old today and still lucky to live in the greatest city in the world. » Ed Koch
- « I think all of us certainly believed the statistics which said that probably 88% chance of mission success and maybe 96% chance of survival. And we were willing to take those odds. » Alan Shepard
- « So far, 44 States, or 88 percent of the States, have enacted laws providing that marriage shall consist of a union between a man and a woman. Only 75 percent of the States are required to approve a constitutional amendment. » Jack Kingston
- « My wife and I have been together since 1986. I graduated in '86 and she graduated in '88. We began dating when she was 17. Actually she turned 18 when we started kissing and stuff. » Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- « The United States government first learned of the diversion of the W-88 nuclear warhead design in late 1995. » Charles Foster Bass