Meaning of 85 in English
Definitions1. being five more than eighty
- « What I think is amazing is not that 85% of people who get married under the age of 25 get divorced, it's that 15% of them stay together. How did they manage to pull that off? You almost can't wait too long. It's the single simplest measure to predict divorce. » Elizabeth Gilbert
- « In today's knowledge-based economy, what you earn depends on what you learn. Jobs in the information technology sector, for example, pay 85 percent more than the private sector average. » William J. Clinton
- « My Dad is my hero. He's 85 now and he is in great health. He is handsome and strong. He has an incredible moral and ethical backbone. I couldn't have been luckier with my parents. » Harry Connick, Jr.
- « We all feel really blessed to have been with my dad for these 85 years. » Beau Bridges
- « On July 18, we will mark the 12th anniversary of the senseless loss of 85 lives in the bombing of the Jewish Cultural Center in Buenos Aires, Argentina. » Tom Lantos