Meaning of 400 in English
Definitions1. being one hundred more than three hundred
- « Sub-Saharan Africa is also home to 400 million of the world's poorest people. » Bono
- « On the Native American front, we have turned a new page in the 400-year history of the interface between the American settlers of this country and the nation's first Americans. That's included a new relationship where the sovereignty of tribes is in fact recognized. » Ken Salazar
- « God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?' » William Arthur Ward
- « Comedy is so subjective. You could be in a room with 400 people laughing at a joke and you could just not think it's funny. You're just sitting there like, 'Am I in the twilight zone? Why is everyone laughing?' It's such a personal thing. People have such a personal visceral response to comedy. » Todd Phillips
- « I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University. » William F. Buckley, Jr.